General Tips Abou Business Visa To China

The change of Schengen Borders Code regulations imposes an obligation on all EU Member States to carry out thorough checks of every person who enters or leaves the Schengen area. The process to apply for the visa is the same as above, except you won’t have a HKID card, but you will need more documentation. You may be asked for proof of return airline tickets and hotel bookings. Make copies of these for your submission. You will probably want to have a solid reason why you could not, or did not apply for a visa in your home country. I have seen people denied for visa and asked to apply in their home country if they don’t have solid reasoning & documentation. To avoid all of this, you may want to think about applying for a China visa by mail through your home country if you are not physically there.

The F type has over the years been used as a ‘catch all’ option. Consular offices seem to have been willing to issue them relatively easily and often for longer durations than a tourist L. It is not permitted to work as an employee of a Chinese business in China while on an F (there are a few exceptions such as working for a company funded from overseas), but many people have done so, often with the full knowledge of local officials, but on the other hand some people have been expelled!

AmCham China Corporate Members and Corporate Associate can apply to enter the Business Visa U.S. companies, approval is based on: (1) a headquarters in the U.S and (2) a satellite office in China established at least one year prior. For non-U.S. companies, any Fortune 2000 multinational with a China office open at least one year can join the BVP.After review and internal approval by AmCham, applications are provided to the US Embassy for review/approval every six months in January and June.

Surveys show that Chinese tourists particularly enjoy shopping and culinary experiences when traveling abroad. That’s certainly the case for 26-year old Ye Qianqing, originally from Guangzhou and now studying in Milan, Italy. She recently traveled alone in Portugal and Spain and spent most of her time eating new foods, using a Chinese app called Qiongyou to look up restaurants.

For the international businessman, making a trip to China takes a number of work, particularly for making use of for a Shenzhen Visa.The good news is that you may apply for a visa on arrival in Shenzhen. Often, it takes about 10-quarter-hour. Shenzhen Visa on Arrival is nice for business traveler and vacationer who want to go to Shenzhen by Hong Kong for lower than 5days. Usually, you could receive a visa ahead of traveling to China. Nonetheless, there’s some exception. Most nationalities of the next nations can simply get a visa on arrival in Shenzhen, resembling Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, UK, Austria, Italy, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Russia, Spain, South Korea, Indonesia, Thailand, and Malaysia. Different nationals are onerous to get it if they have never been to Mainland, China.

The US State Department strongly encourages American citizens planning international travel to register with the US Embassy(s) in the countries they plan to visit. Registration notifies the US Embassy in each country of your travel plans and enrolls you in the State Department travel advisory and warnings program. Feel more secure about your international travels by having Travisa register your trip with the US Department of State; simply complete the form on your visa application kit after placing your order.

Those who need to travel to Mainland China urgently but do not have a valid Home Return Permit can apply for a Chinese Exit and Entry Permit, also only through the CTS, in Hong Kong or Macau or at the ports of Luohu and Huanggang 27 The Exit and Entry Permit is valid for 3 months and only good for a single trip to Mainland China. 28 Unlike ROC nationals, there is no permit-on-arrival service at other ports of entry for SAR passport holders, and those seeking to enter Mainland China who arrived at a port of entry without acceptable documentations for entering will be denied entry and removed from Mainland China.

Other nationals can apply either for a single or double entry visa. The single entry Chinese visas give you 90 days to enter China (from the date the consulate issue the visa); having entered, you can then stay up to 30 days. The double entry visas give a period of between 90 and 180 days from the date the consulate issue the visa during which time you may enter the country twice; your first entry to China has to be made within the first 90 days of the visa validity. You can then enter the country for the second time any time before the enter beforeā€ date on the visa. Once entered, you can again stay in China for up to 30 days.

This an article by Jasmine Wei  find her website in

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *